- work closely with Cluj-Napoca and Hilden Midoco teams to develop and evaluate implementation alternatives in compliance with provided technical guidelines.
- encode the software modules, generate test classes and documentation of your work
- analyze the technical requirements of our system together with our product managers
- must work from Cluj-Napoca
Must have requirements
- a graduate degree in IT or an equivalent qualification.
- good experience in OO languages, especially JAVA as well as experience in web applications software development.
- practical knowledge in dealing with relational database systems (SQL).
- familiar with XML, SOAP or Web Services and able to build interfaces with these mechanisms.
- familiar with methods and tools of Open Source products in J2EE.
- good communication skills in English and/or German.
We are offering
- a fair salary based on merit, directly in EUR currency
- flexible work hours
- be part of a highly qualified team and deal with range of requirements from easy to complex on a daily basis
- possibility to travel to Hilden for different company events: team-building, training, kart, etc.
- up to 28 vacation days